Corsair Community

Corsair Support Not Responding to Tickets

I submitted a ticket 2005801801 weeks ago regarding a double clicking mouse issue. I haven't gotten a response so I submitted another ticket 2005814791 and still no response. My mouse left button double clicks when I don't intend it to and it's extremely annoying. I had the mouse sent back just a year ago for them to fix and now a different problem has presented itself. Please help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee
On 12/27/2022 at 10:26 PM, ooohderek said:

I submitted a ticket 2005801801 weeks ago regarding a double clicking mouse issue. I haven't gotten a response so I submitted another ticket 2005814791 and still no response. My mouse left button double clicks when I don't intend it to and it's extremely annoying. I had the mouse sent back just a year ago for them to fix and now a different problem has presented itself. Please help.

So sorry for this experience. I do see one of our customer support representatives has replied to your ticket.

• Corsair Employee
7 hours ago, Cochise45 said:

I have the same issue.

7 hours ago, Niche said:

Same. Support is ghosting me as well.

So sorry for this experience. Please do share your ticket numbers and I will be happy to personally assist. We do have a slight backup we are working through due to the holidays. I know this is not an excuse at all and I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Same issue here also.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...