Corsair Community

How do I transfer my current M65 RGB Elite profile in iCue to my new M65 RGB Ultra mouse?

mantiss

My current M65 RGB Elite mouse broke so I bought a M65 RGB Ultra mouse to replace it.  But for the life of me I cannot get to export/import option to work.   

The system just keeps importing into new profile folder and not into the mouse for whose profile I have selected.

Please help.

It’s not the same mouse. Actions, macros, etc may import. Lighting will not and you’ll need to recreate. You have data saved for a M65 Elite. You have a M65 Ultra connected. 

16 hours ago, mantiss said:

The system just keeps importing into new profile folder and not into the mouse for whose profile I have selected.

You can’t import select devices. You export a profile or import an entire profile for all devices that have info saved in that profile. 

Sigh! That's disappointing.  I guess I thought the export/import process would be smart enough to figure out how to apply key assignments at the very least--given the XML-like structure of the .cueprofile file.  The lighting itself is not an issue as the system profiles sync up automagically.

Thanks you c-attack.

Once you set it all up again, make sure to re-export the profiles.  Those will contain the data for both mice in case it comes up again.  I used to run into this all the time swapping KBs back and forth, but once you have done it once for each device, it will remain with the profile and automatically come back as you connect a different peripheral.