Corsair Community

H150i Elite LCD Pump rpm constantly going up and down

Go to solution Solved by c-attack,

You need to be pretty specific or upload a screen shot of your pump line graph from the cooling tab.  Most users reporting this misinterpret the dynamic scaling Corsair employs on the monitoring. This makes mathematically irrelevant changes look like mountainous events. If your pump rpm is shifting by 200-300 rpm or more while in static mode (quiet/balanced/extreme), that likely merits more investigation. 

Thanks for the reply. Yes I should had attach something more specific and I will do as soon I have the chance today, but just to give you and idea the RPM are constantly going from 300 to 1800 approximately.  Does not matter the profile i select. Honestly I was expecting a more linear behavior. I will upload also the sound of the pump. 

• Solution
1 hour ago, adeluca said:

constantly going from 300 to 1800

No, that’s a problem. It should never fluctuate like that and it’s dipping massively below it’s specified minimum. Check the SATA connection to the Commander Core and that wide connector on the side that leads to the pump. That’s your power delivery. However, this is highly likely to be a hardware issue. Start a support ticket with Corsair and/or check your exchange options with the vendor if new. 

Thanks for the support. Really appreciated