Corsair Community

h115i elite capellix new Firmware 2.11.221

Any Idea what was changed? Any new pump speed's?  

My update failed and now i have no Capellix in Icue ffs

Worked on my H150i Elite Capellix but also would like to know what's changed 

• Like 1

There is nothing I loathe more than a company that releases firmware updates with absolutely no release notes. What changed? What's new? What's fixed? Seriously do better corsair. This is embarrassing for a tech company to think this is acceptable.

Well i got it working again, and successfully flashed. Cant see any changes, still makes an annoying buzz

/bump

Can I update safely or risk having problems?

Edited by EastwardSage

I'm not able to update to the latest firmware.  Keeps failing and I have to do a hard shutdown to get my h150i to go back to normal.  Any fix to this?

• 2 weeks later...

On web too many people have bricked the pump after installing this update, also because there isn't even a changelog on the net... for now I prefer not to update... waiting for news from Corsair

On web too many people have bricked the pump after installing this update, also because there isn't even a changelog on the net (also on reddit in several lament problems after the update)... for now I prefer not to update... waiting for news from Corsair

• 2 months later...

Someone knows where I can download the Firmware 2.11.221? 

Thanks for the attention. 

• Administrators
On 3/8/2023 at 7:29 AM, 74lobster said:

Someone knows where I can download the Firmware 2.11.221? 

Thanks for the attention. 

3 hours ago, Anko said:

I am also looking for an official corsair link to manually download the firmware 

Firmware is generally not available as a manual download on the website. Please contact support and they can send it to you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2023 at 1:19 AM, MT09 said:

Does anyone else having issues with the pump lights flickering ?? It's annoying af! 

Check and make sure that if you have iCUE installed that a color pattern is not loaded as default that has a flickering theme. 

• 1 month later...

Hi guys!
Is there any news about problems with this update?
Can I update the firmware of my H150i Elite Capellix to version 2.11.221 without problems?
I currently use iCue 5.1.1113
Thanks

• 7 months later...
On 3/24/2023 at 3:53 PM, robert3892 said:

Check and make sure that if you have iCUE installed that a color pattern is not loaded as default that has a flickering theme. 

Thanks for the replay.
I checked, but i think it's a firmware issue. I've seen lots of complains regarding lighting, as well as functionality problems right after the update.
Can't find any older files so i can downgrade either. 
Shame that corsair doesn't even seem to care.

Edited by MT09

• 2 weeks later...

Many of their lcd screens and firmware failed from the start. The LCD on my pump ony works until Icue is booted up and then its a jumbled mess. As a work station I couldnt afford to RMA and have my system down for that long so I just deal with it. Sometimes I get lucky and just get the red exclamation point. The rest of the time its a jumbled mess.  This maybe the last straw from corsair for me. I entire build is corsair so making the change will be hard but if this is the quality we get from Corsair and this support site than it is something I think alot of people should look into. Mainly with them not supporting windows RGB control system.