Corsair Community

[Guide] Fix iCue software/hardware integrations on newer devices!

@DevBiker - special mention to you as I came across your post mentioning this fix so thought I'd turn it into a guide. Thank you for saving me pulling my hair out, you're a legend!

Do you have blank fans/devices when loading up a iCue effect integrated game? Look no further, as you're in for a treat..

It doesn't take much to fix it but it's ANNOYING.

Corsair Staff, i'm sure you've been incredibly supportive as you can on this topic.

To whatever division at Corsair that handles iCue integrations and the likes, you are essentially the reason why this is all a mess. Thanks for making this more difficult than it should be!

************************ PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUINING **************************

Pre-liminary advice: If you DO NOT have a single device that supports iCue integration (commonly Corsair RAM works with all integrations), this will be near impossible to do and you'll need somebody elses profiles with YOUR devices. We could potentially start a repository with profiles?

You'll know this because a single component will work with integrations, but nothing else will. Such as, Farcry 5 would integrate my Corsair Vengeance sticks fine but nothing else worked.

************************ ********************************** **************************

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Identify if there are pre-made profiles at this location, you can simply just WINDOWS KEY + R and type %ProgramData% then go to the rest of the folders shown in the address bar

r/Corsair - [Guide] Fix iCue software/hardware integrations on newer devices!

GameSdkEffects location

2) Go into iCue and select the 3 dots next to a profile and click Import Profile

Importing

3) Navigate to the address above C:\ProgramData\Corsair\CUE4\GameSdkEffects, if you don't have this then you will need to use somebody elses or re-install iCue COMPLETELY using Revo

Go into the game folder you want to fix integrations for, and start top down, import the .cueprofile

In the wizard, import but do not mess with any of the toggles, let it import whatever setting it detects

4) Once imported click it so it makes it your active profile on the homepage

Find the component that WORKS and save the lighting effects to Library

Assign the effects in the CORRECT ORDER, as this will mess things up if not done as it was set originally. You have to do this for EACH component you'd like integrated, sorry.. but this is the longest part of it all.

5) Once assigned the lighting effects, go back to Home -> 3 dots on the PROFILE you just worked on and -> Export Profile

Export

Leave all toggles as they are and Export

Export Wizard

6) Save and OVERWRITE the existing profile in the folder

Click yes to save over profile

7) Now you may delete the profile and saved effects library in iCUE, this does not delete the profile file. Don't worry!

This should fix your integrations :)

It is long winded for games that have a million triggers, but once works, it does feel good to have it working again..