Corsair Community

iCUE v4.29.201 - Early Release for K100 AIR Release Notes

Corsair Nick

• Corsair Employee

This is an early access release version specifically for K100 AIR.  If you don't currently own the K100 AIR, you should continue using the current public release at this time (v4.28.177).

A public release for 4.29.x will be available shortly, and will have the usual notification in the iCUE app once released.

View full version

I will test this and let u know! Last software was horrible every 30 sec my pc usb ports keeep restarting! i found that it was icue issue!! Uninstalled icue and no more isssues! Btw my motherboard is Asus rog ramapge 6 extreme and i9 xtreme 

@Corsair NickIs this the Nanoleaf update? It’s already announced on their website.

https://nanoleaf.me/en-US/integration-hub/corsair-icue/

14029A0C-95C8-40BF-BBB9-25B53D7FFAE0.thumb.jpeg.39e726a03af5bc0c26195c7a03efa7fb.jpeg

• Corsair Employee
10 hours ago, SpyVision said:

@Corsair NickIs this the Nanoleaf update? It’s already announced on their website.

https://nanoleaf.me/en-US/integration-hub/corsair-icue/

14029A0C-95C8-40BF-BBB9-25B53D7FFAE0.thumb.jpeg.39e726a03af5bc0c26195c7a03efa7fb.jpeg

Nanonleaf does work in version 4.29.201, and should have an option to enable it under Settings -> Integrations

We have a tutorial on how to setup the integration below.  As soon as the general release version of 4.29.x is released, we'll provide another update.  Let us know if you have any other questions.

• Like 1

Can confirm it works, I was on version 4.28.177. Had to download 4.29.201 manually from website. Thanks!

• Like 1

What's the download URL for the 4.29.201 beta? Haven't been able to find it so far.

@Corsair NickI am using this version with the K100 air and overall it works well but I get a frequent error where iCUE reports that the K100 air is unavailable and a red triangle with an exclamation mark appears. The keyboard reverts to the hardware settings when this happens and the only fix I've found is to end task iCUE and restart it, which detects the keyboard again. I am using a wired connection and changed the polling rate to the 8000 option. Maybe it's related to that. This happens during use both with and without switching to other devices over wireless. I've attached a screenshot below.

Also, my one bit of feedback regarding features is that it would be great if the mute key also had an option for a status toggle to change the light to red when the system audio is muted. My prior keyboard had this option and it was very useful to know immediately at a glance if mute is on or not.

iCUE K100 Air Unavailable.png

9 minutes ago, Nankam said:

@Corsair NickI am using this version with the K100 air and overall it works well but I get a frequent error where iCUE reports that the K100 air is unavailable and a red triangle with an exclamation mark appears. The keyboard reverts to the hardware settings when this happens and the only fix I've found is to end task iCUE and restart it, which detects the keyboard again. I am using a wired connection and changed the polling rate to the 8000 option. Maybe it's related to that. This happens during use both with and without switching to other devices over wireless. I've attached a screenshot below.

Also, my one bit of feedback regarding features is that it would be great if the mute key also had an option for a status toggle to change the light to red when the system audio is muted. My prior keyboard had this option and it was very useful to know immediately at a glance if mute is on or not.

After a bit more testing I think this may be related to the 8000 polling rate. I restarted iCUE and switched to 2000, then when I switched back to 8000 I got a popup saying "Error: The device was not found!" with the same unavailable icon as before.

Edited by Nankam

• Corsair Employee
On 10/8/2022 at 9:50 PM, Nankam said:

Hi Nankam, how do you have your K100 AIR connected to your PC or Laptop?  Are you using any type of hub or KVM?  Also, if you could provide your system specs, that will be helpful.

iCUE doesn't have a status indicator for the Mute button built in at the moment.  The only way I could see performing this right now would be to setup two profiles in iCUE, attach profile switching and custom lighting to the mute button.

2 hours ago, Corsair Nick said:

Hi Nankam, how do you have your K100 AIR connected to your PC or Laptop?  Are you using any type of hub or KVM?  Also, if you could provide your system specs, that will be helpful.

iCUE doesn't have a status indicator for the Mute button built in at the moment.  The only way I could see performing this right now would be to setup two profiles in iCUE, attach profile switching and custom lighting to the mute button.

I'm using the wired connection to my desktop directly to one of the motherboard USB ports (no hub). I've left the polling rate to 2000 for now because the issue only seems to happen when using the 4000 or 8000 option. I updated my profile with my system specs.

I just tried this update and I still don't have access to my memory kit rgb (CMT32GX5M2X6200C36) in Icue.

Specs: 7950x, Asus Crosshair X670e Hero, CMT32GX5M2X6200C36, 3090FE, Ax1600i, Commander XT.

Is anyone having issues with this version crashing? When in games like COD, Destiny 2, Witcher 3,  and DOOM Eternal, I loose mouse movement and notice that keyboard and mouse (both are joined to the same slipstream USB which is plugged into the back IO panel) and then will see that icue is not running. and will then restart.
I am unsure why this is occuring. I have posted a list of my devices, wondering if something is not talking well. 

corsair products.png

16 hours ago, huppra said:

Ich habe dieses Update gerade ausprobiert und habe immer noch keinen Zugriff auf mein RGB-Speicherkit (CMT32GX5M2X6200C36) in Icue.

Spezifikationen: 7950x, Asus Crosshair X670e Hero, CMT32GX5M2X6200C36, 3090FE, Ax1600i, Commander XT.

Hab genau das gleiche Problem mit meinem x670 gaming e von Asus

• Corsair Employee

We have a new version of iCUE (v4.29.203) that will be available for download shortly.  Please be sure to update through the setting button in your existing app or visit our download page.  Release notes for the new version are available through the link below:

https://forum.corsair.com/release-notes/icue/