Corsair Community

Corsair Void RGB Elite Wireless not detected in ICUE

Hello, I have a problem with ICUE to where it hasn't ever detected my Corsair Void RGB Elite Wireless Headset (CA-9011201). I looked at the compatible devices and it was on there so I don't know why it doesn't detect it. Its never detected it and I don't know why. I'm trying to adjust EQ levels or something so it'd be nice to have this working. If there isn't a possible solution, could you recommend a alternative to EQ level adjusting? Thank you! -Adam

I have the same problem, I tried with all my USB cables and it didn't work I was really happy with my new headset but now I'm so frustrated because I want my headset up to date and it's not possible, I'm about to return them and buy some Logitech :(

Eng.

I have the same problem, although my headset is connected with a corsair void elite rgb cable, it does not see that it is connected and does not update for two weeks, I would be very happy if my problem is solved.

Tr.

bende aynı sorunu yaşıyorum kulaklığım corsair void elite rgb kablo ile bağlı olmasına rağmen bağlı olduğunu görmüyor ve güncelleme yapmıyor iki haftadır böyle sorunum çözülürse çok sevinirim