Corsair Community

iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler firmware failed V.2.10.219

Currently going through the same issues. I don't think I can override the controls through BIOS. It's a shame they would throw an update and not properly HARD TEST the firmware. I honestly want to switch with another company for components but I actually favor the iCue software....

Hey,

Updated my H100i Elite Capellix last week. No problems during the update. My pump did start to whine like crazy after this update. 

It's weird because my AIO is just three weeks old.

Just putting it out there for anyone that may run into this issue. Getting in to contact with my local retailer soon for a solution. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee
On 4/30/2022 at 7:35 PM, ChicagoOutfit said:

Hi has anyone had any issues trying to update the firmware and it fails and pretty much bricks the cooling system? When I try to update the firmware it fails and I have no idea why.

On 5/1/2022 at 6:40 PM, DeathReaver said:

Yea, mine did the same. it's bricked AF

Sorry to hear you guys had issues with the update.  Please reach out to our support staff by opening a ticket at https://help.corsair.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

here is what i did to fix mine...

go to window icon in bottom left of desktop, right click. Then click settings. Then click update security. Then click recovery.  under advanced start up click restart now. When it restarts select the option for restart in safe mode with networking. after it restrts go to your icue software. click settings. Then click update. it will then update to latest version. So then restart it. it will work normal after it restarts.

On 11/29/2022 at 7:34 AM, pbh1968 said:

here is what i did to fix mine...

go to window icon in bottom left of desktop, right click. Then click settings. Then click update security. Then click recovery.  under advanced start up click restart now. When it restarts select the option for restart in safe mode with networking. after it restrts go to your icue software. click settings. Then click update. it will then update to latest version. So then restart it. it will work normal after it restarts.

I would like to try this solution, but I can't get safe mode with networking. When I restart I'm in safe mode without networking. 😔

My O.S. is Win 11: any idea? Thanks