Corsair Community

Trying to sync RGB

Is it possible to sync the RGB to all fans that are controlled by 2 different commander core XT's?

So i have 10 QL 120 fans in my case. 6 controlled by a stand a lone commander core XT and then the other 4 controlled by the commander core xt that came with my H150i Elite LCD AIO. 

Edited by NotoriouS1626866422

You can synchronize them by setting the same effect for each controller group, using the Lighting Link effects (devices can be removed from the effect), or the temporary “scenes” that apply over the top of existing lighting effects. However, you cannot run an effect sequentially across multiple controllers. Something like the QL “Ping” effect will run 1-6 on one controller and 1-4 on the other. You cannot make the presets run 1-10.

Edited by c-attack

4 minutes ago, c-attack said:

You can synchronize them by setting the same effect for each controller group, using the Lighting Link effects (devices can be removed from the effect), or the temporary “scenes” that apply over the top of existing lighting effects. However, you cannot run an effect sequentially across multiple controllers. Something like the QL “Ping” effect will run 1-6 on one controller and 1-4 on the other. You cannot make the presets run 1-10.

Thank you, that's what i was trying to do actually. Oh well no biggie. thanks for the reply.