Corsair Community

Corsair Vengeance i7200 RTX 3090 error

I need help.  After the update and not sure if this is related to the update of the Corsair Diagnostics tool then running it the test results showed a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Primary Surface Test Failed WVC07-G12 fail.  I went through and updated windows 10 to the latest update, ran a full online and offline virus check.  I also updated the RTX 3090 to the latest drivers.  Ran the diagnostics again and still the video card still failed.  I used Windows tools to trouble shoot power settings for the computer.  I checked video card in Windows Device Manger, and all seemed good.  Last I did another short video card test in Corsair Diagnostics and failed again.  Latest iCUE shows RTX temperatures in Fahrenheit are Temp 1 103.44, Temp 2 147.20 and temp 3125.71.  Fan speed for one and two is showing around 800 rpm.    This computer is around 6 months old; I love it but now frustrated. Please help.  

• Corsair Employee

I need help.  After the update and not sure if this is related to the update of the Corsair Diagnostics tool then running it the test results showed a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Primary Surface Test Failed WVC07-G12 fail.  I went through and updated windows 10 to the latest update, ran a full online and offline virus check.  I also updated the RTX 3090 to the latest drivers.  Ran the diagnostics again and still the video card still failed.  I used Windows tools to trouble shoot power settings for the computer.  I checked video card in Windows Device Manger, and all seemed good.  Last I did another short video card test in Corsair Diagnostics and failed again.  Latest iCUE shows RTX temperatures in Fahrenheit are Temp 1 103.44, Temp 2 147.20 and temp 3125.71.  Fan speed for one and two is showing around 800 rpm.    This computer is around 6 months old; I love it but now frustrated. Please help.  

Hi @Ammo 1, that is unfortunate to hear you're experiencing issues with the GPU for your Vengeance System.  I've created a support ticket for you, and one of the Technical Support agents will respond to the ticket with further instructions.

I have my systems serial number and any other information required for Technical Support when I hear from them.  I just don't want to post this kind of stuff on this page.  I need to check my spelling a little bit better before posting, Lol.   

• 2 weeks later...

After running and repairing using the dxdiag, chkdsk, sfc and dism tools I then did a clean install of the latest Nvidia game drivers.  After rebooting I ran the Corsair Diagnostics app and all test passed!!  All seems fine now.