Corsair Community

iCUE problems with K60 RGB PRO Low Profile

Hi everyone, I have a problem with mi keyboard K60 RGB Pro LP. When I star my PC, iCUE is running(Startup is enabled, I have W11 pro), but my Scene is not run and the RGB turns on with the default theme, I need close iCUE and open it again for my Scene to active. Or I disable the startup of iCUE and I open when Windows startup for iCUE Scene to active. It also happens that the scene is disabled and I need to restart iCUE. How can I solve this problem?

A scene is a temporary lighting layer applied to all devices. It is meant to change the lighting only on all devices simultaneously without regard to the base profile. 

If the K60 LP is your only device, then there is no reason to use scenes. Each of those effects can be assigned to the keyboard as a Lighting Effect within the profiles. The profiles are persistent until changed and you can easily set one or another as the default starting profile. You also have three ability to rotate through them in listed order or specific user created lists. This is the intended way to manage lighting.

If you have several keyboard assignments created, it is likely easier to copy the existing profile, then rename it and change lighting versus creating a new profile and copying assignments in/out of the library. 

• 2 months later...

I had the same issue, and was able to fix it by forcing a firmware update.

1) Open the iCue software.

2) Select the K60 LP keyboard.

3) On the left pane select "Device Settings".

4) Next to where it says "No New Updates" left click the three menu dots, and select, "Force Update".

It will automatically uninstall and reinstall the latest firmware. Immediately after it finished this process, the iCue software correctly controlled they keyboard (no restart needed).

These steps worked for me as well, but unfortunately it required a complete reinstall of iCUE:

Stopped any running msiexec.exe processes (a reboot would do the same thing)

Deleted Files in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp

Deleted Folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair

Deleted Folder C:\ProgramData\Corsair

Deleted Folder C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Corsair

Deleted Registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Corsair

Deleted Registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Corsair