Corsair Community

ICUE Software not changing fan RPM

M0RT0

Hi everyone I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this but over a month ago and I haven't been able to change the fan RPM of the 3 fans in the front of my case using any of the presets in the software. My fans have been stuck at the same RPM for months and haven't quietened down. Does anyone know how to change this?

You will need to share some details about your hardware --  the fan model and what is controlling the three fans.  Are they on a Corsair AIO controller?  A Commander Pro?  Connected to your motherboard fan headers?

On 1/27/2022 at 9:46 PM, c-attack said:

You will need to share some details about your hardware --  the fan model and what is controlling the three fans.  Are they on a Corsair AIO controller?  A Commander Pro?  Connected to your motherboard fan headers?

Sorry I've been offline for a couple days. The fans are CORSAIR SP120 RGB PRO fans and I'm using the commander pro from the my Corsair AIO commander core.

The Commander Core (and XT) is a PWM only fan controller. The SP-Pro is a 3 pin DC voltage controlled fan. It always will run at 100% on a 12v PWM controller. You can’t change the speed. You will want to move the speed connector wire over to the motherboard for control or you need to find a PWM RGB fan.

The original SP-RGB and SP-Pro are the only DC full RGB fans Corsair made. They have been replaced by the SP-Elite that is PWM.