Corsair Community

Is possible H170i without commander core?

Hello everybody. I am looking for solution. I would like to use my PC without commander core added to H170i RGB. Is it even possible?

I ask because I think I have issue with my newest commander core added to h170i 😔☹️ 

Where can I buy commander core added for H150i/170i in Amazon? 
There are only two variants - commander PRO or commander XT. 
- One more question (look at uploaded picture) - what’s name of this? It is possible to plug it another way?

D1661A2D-65FA-42C1-AAE8-E8249B767BED.jpeg

No, a Commander Core is required. That cable is the heart of the issue. It’s power delivery for the pump. No cable, no power, and only the Commander Core has it. Those little pins all have a specific function. The white guide mark is there for a reason. You may need to try Corsair web store for a replacement Commander Core, although it still should be under warranty. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, c-attack said:

No, a Commander Core is required. That cable is the heart of the issue. It’s power delivery for the pump. No cable, no power, and only the Commander Core has it. Those little pins all have a specific function. The white guide mark is there for a reason. You may need to try Corsair web store for a replacement Commander Core, although it still should be under warranty. 

Thank you for your respond and helpful answer, sir. 
Please close this topic. Thank you.