Corsair Community

HS70 Wireless Battery problem

• Corsair Employee
1 hour ago, Umut Sayan said:

My hs70 wireless headset is out of warranty, I can't send it for replacement.
the batteries of the headphones are dead, I can't use them wirelessly, what should I do? I live in turkey, there is no authorized service here.

Hey Umut Sayan, I'm sorry you are having trouble. Wondering if you can check which exact model of the HS70 do you have (or when did you purchase it). If you have them plugged in in any way, does it still not turn on? Even with these issues, please send a ticket to support so they can try to help you as much as possible. 

I have the same problem, I bought the hs70 pro wireless model in July 2020 so it is out of warranty. My problem is that one day the headset fell off the table and from that day on the battery lasted less and less. Today the battery lasted only 20 minutes. I live in Argentina so I assume that I do not have a Corsair technical service to go, so I would like to know if there is anything I can do before buying a new model. Thanks.

• Corsair Employee
On 12/9/2021 at 5:20 AM, Debora said:

I have the same problem, I bought the hs70 pro wireless model in July 2020 so it is out of warranty. My problem is that one day the headset fell off the table and from that day on the battery lasted less and less. Today the battery lasted only 20 minutes. I live in Argentina so I assume that I do not have a Corsair technical service to go, so I would like to know if there is anything I can do before buying a new model. Thanks.

Hey Debora, sorry about that - I think you should still try to contact support and see how they can help you over in your area. Have you tried going to the place where you bought it in Argentina as well?