Corsair Community

White corsair custom loop

Suisakul

Hey there,

I guess this is a good place to post some pictures of my finally finished watercooling project. It took me some afternoons, since it was my first custom loop. But I thought the results i worth sharing. I might write a full review at some point but for now I need some rest.

Included Parts:

Hardware:

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X

AMD RX6900XT with Corsair PCIe 3.0 riser cable

Gigabyte B550 Vision D-P

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro white (2x16GB@3200MHz)

Samsung Evo 970 1GB

Corsair RM850x with white Corsair PSU Cables

Corsair 5000D Airflow white with clear front glas panel

Loop

Hydro X Series XD7 white

Hydro X Series XC7 white

Hydro X Series XG7

2x Hydro X Series XR5 360mm white

Hydro X Series XT satin white

a bunch of fittings and adapters

Fans and RGB

10x Corsair QL120 RGB white Fans

1x Commander Pro

2x Node Core

1x Corsair RGB LED Lightning Expansion Kit

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the whole Corsair organisation for not only producing such gorgeous components, but also for the wonderful and friendly support via mail, phone and in this forum.

Keep up the good work!

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-29 at 22.58.18.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-29 at 22.58.27.jpeg

• Like 1

watch out with white lighting not to put the brightness too high, it tends to kill leds quickly ^^' would be a shame in such a nice first build 🙂

the intermediary fittings in the tube runs look pretty good, and give some welcomed flexibility for mounting 😛

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, LeDoyen said:

watch out with white lighting not to put the brightness too high, it tends to kill leds quickly ^^' would be a shame in such a nice first build 🙂

the intermediary fittings in the tube runs look pretty good, and give some welcomed flexibility for mounting 😛

Thanks for the tip with the LED. I didnt know that. Normally, it runs much less brighter colors, But its good to know. 

Initially, I ran through a full pack of tubes for just 2 connections both having 3 bends. I just could not get them to look clean. So I decided, to spend the extra mile for some additional fittings and I am glad I did. For me it was the only way to get a clean build, But I guess with more training in tube bending one could achieve this, too. 

Edited by Suisakul

It's not rare to see users coming to the forum to report fans with purple dots (dead green die) after 2 - 6 months of using white lighting, that's why i prefer to warn. reducing brightness will help run the leds cooler.

Overheating LEDS inside cooling fans.. shame 🙂

Edited by LeDoyen
  • Thanks 1