Corsair Community

K100 + ICUE Nexus

Hi there,

As of today I own a K100 and ICUE Nexus, and my god the configuration options are endless.

One thing I can not seem to find out is how to turn off the screen of the Nexus. Would be nice to create a macro or command that can be bound to one of the G keys that disables all rgb on the keyboard and disables the screen on the Nexus.

I have no idea if this is possible, but hopefully someone over here knows quite a bit more about it than me.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Schnoobins

• Corsair Employee

Hi Schnoobins,

The Nexus actually doesn't turn off as long as it has power flowing to it -- it will just go into a sleep mode if the sleep timer is enabled, which really is just a blank black screen and not it turned off. I'll send this idea right over to the feedback team for review, however. 

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

I also have the same K100, dual-Nexus setup.  It would be very helpful to have the Elgato Stream Deck's iCUE plug-in be able to SLEEP the NEXUS.       Via the iCUE plug-in, I have a G-key assignment that Sleeps all of my Stream Decks and changes K100 to the black mural.   Working on sleeping the monitors to emulate a PC Sleep or Hibernate.

image.thumb.png.fc2fc1d8d741b597c7565a73fa587ace.png

On 10/5/2021 at 3:26 PM, Corsair Blade said:

Hi Schnoobins,

The Nexus actually doesn't turn off as long as it has power flowing to it -- it will just go into a sleep mode if the sleep timer is enabled, which really is just a blank black screen and not it turned off. I'll send this idea right over to the feedback team for review, however. 

Do you have an update from the feedback team?