Corsair Community

ICUE Effects

R3qx1S

Im just disappointed by corsair. Why arent youre products kept updatetd. Right now I have LL120s, Vengeance RGB Platinum RAM, a 100i Platinum and more. But especially those products arent getting support for updated ICUE effects. When I compare them to slightly newer RAM or AIO cooling or fans the price difference isnt that big and still I dont get a update, where my products get the same effects as  the new products. I cant imagine it is that complicated to copy and paste the tetris effect from the dominator platinum to the vengeance pros cause they have almost the same led layout. A better example would be the gate or rotation effect from the ql fans. The front from the qls are exactyl the same like the ll fans so why dont you copy that effect because the back leds from the qls dont make a huge difference for ther effect.

I would wish yall would care more of your products because otherwise my next build will be without Corsair products.

On 10/2/2021 at 8:52 AM, R3qx1S said:

I cant imagine it is that complicated to copy and paste the tetris effect from the dominator platinum to the vengeance pros

The Stack effect does not really make a lot of sense without the Dominator heat shield to break it into clearly divisible blocks. However, I am not sure you can say the same about inside-out or water that are also missing from the Vengeance Pro, SL, and RT lines. It’s a bit disappointing as Dominator owner to order one of the others and not know you are losing some effects, even on the brand new light bar design of the RT. 

As for the fans, several of those QL effects are dual layer so there isn’t a direct copy to LL. There was a clear product differentiation when the QL launched, so it doesn’t surprise me and ML/SP owners likely don’t know what we are talking about since they don’t have the ring effects at all, since they don’t have rings. That said, everybody likes new stuff. Some new presets are always welcome. 

Edited by c-attack