Corsair Community

Corsair one i164 not showing in iCue, fan is behaving strangly

FlawlezzJaxy

• Corsair Employee

There's a USB connector going from the CPU Pump to your internal USB 2.0 Header on your motherboard.  This essentially is how your i164 interacts with iCUE.

There's a chance that that connector may not be seated properly or may need to be reseated.  It should be in this spot in the picture:

image.thumb.png.c7f2a26869df86eeeed76fa3aa95775d.png

10 hours ago, Corsair Caliente said:

There's a USB connector going from the CPU Pump to your internal USB 2.0 Header on your motherboard.  This essentially is how your i164 interacts with iCUE.

There's a chance that that connector may not be seated properly or may need to be reseated.  It should be in this spot in the picture:

image.thumb.png.c7f2a26869df86eeeed76fa3aa95775d.png

hello.

thank you for the information. i tried reseating this connector 2 Times, even reseated the one on the CPU pump and  still  doesnt show up in icue, any other solutions?

• Corsair Employee
10 hours ago, FlawlezzJaxy said:

Fixed it.

had to reinstall older version of iCue, 3.38.61 , and it now works like it used to. i guess there is a software problem with icue 4

Glad going to iCUE 3 fixed it.  What version of iCUE 4 were you running initially?  What version of Windows were you on as well?

14 hours ago, Corsair Caliente said:

Glad going to iCUE 3 fixed it.  What version of iCUE 4 were you running initially?  What version of Windows were you on as well?

i tried version 4.12.124 and 4.15.153 and im running Windows 10 Home ,20H2, 19042.1237 ,Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0