Corsair Community

H150i Elite Capellix RGB problem

Hi, I´ve recently bought an h150i Elite Capellix, but after plugging everything in, I have noticed a problem with the RGB. When I turn on the PC, the pump lights up in the rainbow mode but the fans don´t. They spin, but don´t light up. Also I don´t see anything in iCUE and when I open iCUE, Windows makes the "unplug" sound.

1.thumb.jpg.f071d143d3a19b50a0ce0f29d57cf5db.jpg

Of course :) Fan 1 is connected to 1 and 1, fan 2 is in 2 and 2, fan 3 is in 3 and 3. Commander core is in SATA and the USB is in USB on motherboard. Pump is connected to Commander core and to CPU FAN on motherboard.

I quite don´t understand what exactly you want, so here is photo of the Commander core and screenshot of iCUE. Keep in mind that immediately after clicking on iCUE icon, the "USB unplug" sound plays in windows.

iCUE.thumb.jpg.b3635ed5664d7663ad444abed6e200c2.jpg

IMG_2008.thumb.jpeg.64edbf3cf16f1b159f813f2b46bbbd29.jpeg

Hi, I´ve recently bought an h150i Elite Capellix, but after plugging everything in, I have noticed a problem with the RGB. When I turn on the PC, the pump lights up in the rainbow mode but the fans don´t. They spin, but don´t light up. Also I don´t see anything in iCUE and when I open iCUE, Windows makes the "unplug" sound.

Try to force a firmware update of the aio in the icue software.