Corsair Community

turn off LED/RGB Lights without ICUE

No, not without installing the control software. You would then set the "hardware lighting" to static black on LED elements, then save it to the device. This will turn off the LEDs any time CUE is not running and this would persist after removal of the software.

It's not working. When I plug in the mouse into an other computer the LED lights are glowing again the same way. Is there a specific file I can copy from one computer to the other to keep this setting?

No, not without installing the control software. You would then set the "hardware lighting" to static black on LED elements, then save it to the device. This will turn off the LEDs any time CUE is not running and this would persist after removal of the software.

I can confirm this works.

I have done so on both my keyboard and mouse so I can easily turn off RGB lighting by switching the onboard hardware profiles.

There is no hardware profile available for "Corsair Harpoon PRO RGB" in ICUE. Can you confirm that? I've installed now also ICUE Version 4. Same situation there. Only Systemprofile. I think that will be the reason why it is not working for me?

The save to device part is hidden in the “device settings” tab, at the bottom. You must actively initiate the “save to slot” after creating the lighting in the Hardware Lighting tab.

However, there are a couple of other complaints about the Harpoon RGB Pro not saving to the device on the current software. I don’t have one and cannot confirm. You may want to contact Corsair Support directly.