Corsair Community

K70 mk2 LP & M65 Elite

This two pieces of hardware, toghether, are literlly NUCLEAR!

But i'd like to know:

1. If i reset both keyboard and mouse, do they load into their onboard memonry the factory presets?

2. how to connect both usb cables into the stack of usb2.0 ports on the mainboard.... there is rubber coating covering those 2 usb cables that interfere with the installation. Should i cut some or use usb adapters to fit?

And to know, i use icue 4.9, both Icue4 and iCue 3 profiles for games work !!!

• Corsair Employee

Hi Mike,

1. Unfortunately no, they load the factory presets, not onboard memory.

2. If you can't fit the 2 Corsair devices next to eachother in USB ports, I recommend putting them in different USB ports. Our HiD devices do not work well with adapters of any kind, and we do not recommend cutting or trimming the rubber insulation around the USB port.

Hi Mike,

2. If you can't fit the 2 Corsair devices next to eachother in USB ports, I recommend putting them in different USB ports. Our HiD devices do not work well with adapters of any kind, and we do not recommend cutting or trimming the rubber insulation around the USB port.

Ok.... there is a method to force the keyboard and mouse to restore their onboard memory if i delete profiles on it? yesterday i tried to reset keyboard then mouse, in icue 4.90 they appeared to have firmware v.?, then i forced to donwload again the latest firmware... seems that restores onboard memory to fabric defaults.

Hi Mike,

the 1. answer is that because i was new to that keyboard, i've tried to delete the hardware profiles (the onboard memory i suppose) and i'm looking for a procedure to restore them to he original factory ones, aside the firmware.

And the same with the m65 elite mouse.

Update: yesterday night, because i had to format and reinstall all, i've tried ti install iceu 3 (which loads a lot on cpu ... you can hear the fan rising), then updated icue to version 4.... and MAGIC! the factory hardware profiles were back in hardware!!!! i dont know why but it worked.

A little note: with icue 3 i was not able to check online or update firmwares... but i dont bother because i then updated to version 4.

Just to know...

Edited by MikeRGB74