Corsair Community

NIGHTSWORD RGB problems

My mouse (NIGHTSWORD RGB) is having problems when clicking and drag clicking. What i mean by that is that sometimes when i do a simple click, it double clicks. I have had it for ~2 years now.

For instance if i want to pause a video, it puts it in fullscreen because of the double click.

My other problem, which is probably related, is that when i drag click (hold click) more clicks are registered while i am holding the button down.

I have no idea if it happened to anyone, i've tried searching online, reinstalling my mouse, from ICUe and from Windows directly.

So if anyone has a solution, please share. Otherwise i'll write a support ticket. Thank you

You should probably open a support ticket either way, but go to the task bar and quit CUE to see if this occurs without the software running. If so, then it's likely a physical problem with the switch. If it stops, then it seems more likely to be a software issue. For the latter, go to the Windows Apps list and select "Modify" for Corsair iCUE. Follow the prompts for a repair install. This often cleans up weird behavior.

• 2 years later...

so i'm having a problem with my nightsword rgb when playing games. the side mouse buttons are somehow getting crossed with the numbers 1 and 2 so instead of activating my laser like it was previously it now either slings my primary if it's out or pulls out my secondary.. it's pretty annoying.. anyone else having this issue?

1 hour ago, goon said:

somehow getting crossed with the numbers 1 and 2 so

Go to the Windows Apps list and find Corsair iCUE. In the drop down menu select “modify” and follow the prompts for a repair install. This will not erase profiles or settings. It does usually clean up weird issues, especially these mouse side button and KB G-key misfires when it spits out numbers or symbols. 

Edited by c-attack