Corsair Community

Help making mouse buttons work with FFXIV

This is just a real basic thing that may have an answer but, i was wondering if there is a way to make the F13-24 programable keys actually work. I'm working with a Scimitar pro so I was wondering if there is a way i can make sure that the keys work with most to all games I play. Is there a sure fire way to make sure? or could it be different for each game?

This is just a real basic thing that may have an answer but, i was wondering if there is a way to make the F13-24 programable keys actually work. I'm working with a Scimitar pro so I was wondering if there is a way i can make sure that the keys work with most to all games I play. Is there a sure fire way to make sure? or could it be different for each game?

You could set up macros instead of using F13-24 directly. For example, you could bind something longer like Ctrl+Alt+Shift+1 to slot 1 on hotbar 4.

Then, set up a macro so that F13 on the mouse triggers the keybind you set up in the game. Don't forget to add a very small delay (20ms) between each macro step - I find that the macro misbehaves in FFXIV sometimes without this. I don't know how the game processes input, but you might have to raise the delay if you're playing at a lower framerate.

I have the G1-G6 macro keys bound to various hotbar actions that I need to hit quickly (like Second Wind).