Corsair Community

Fans not working properly

Ariss

Hi!

So i bought 3 ML 120 fans and i already have 3 SP 120 fans that came with the 220T Icue case. I bought the H100I liquid cooler and connected 2 ML fans on the radiator and one at the back. The 3 SP fans are at the front. I connected all the rgb cables to the commander pro but it seems that the ML Fans cant work with the SP fans. The ML fans are not working properly. one area is grey and wont light up (see attached image) Any idea what is the problem?

803082985_WhatsAppImage2021-02-24at15_45_01.thumb.jpeg.c415eb0c21e5901422d936684ef64e38.jpeg

The SP-Pro that come with the 220T are 8 LED fans. ThEe ML-RGB available at retail are 4 LED fans. It looks like you have a H100i Pro and you bought 3 ML-RGB fans, CUE works on a base LED number system, so your fans need to be of the same type or at least of the same LED count for things to work as intended. However, you should be able to make them all light up by designating "SP-Pro x 5" in the Lighting Set-up tab. That will display 5 SP-PRO 8 LED fans in the UI. The first three will be accurate. The 4th will be the next 2 ML-RGB 4 LED fans, each 1/2 of that SP-Pro. The rear fan will be the first 4 LEDs of the last UI fan. You should be able to apply presets to the entire set without the need to deselect LEDs, but moving patterns may look jumpy at times as they will move through the 4 LED MLs faster than the 8 LED SP-Pro.