Corsair Community

iCUE v3.35.152 Patch Notes

Corsair James

Uninstall your current version (leave the user settings box unchecked)

Download the version you want by replacing it in the URL. For example:

https://downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_3.35.152_release.msi

https://downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_3.34.170_release.msi

https://downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_3.34.161_release.msi

If your lighting doesn't come back, you may want to try resetting your keyboard.

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025465031-How-to-Reset-your-keyboard

Thanks! How do I know what previous version numbers are? Is there a way to reset the mouse too?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

For quite some updates now...I still cannot get my LED RGB Strips to stay the solid color I am asking for.

Please view video in my google drive to see whats going on.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_6xOccuBBD4WJDx8GWscqlFV9uZqTa93?usp=sharing

My settings on iCue as follows with pictures attached.

Cheers

11-13-2020 update:

My RGB light hub that 6 of my QL series fans are connected to is no longer popping up....WDF is going on with these updates? I am getting upset that we(I hope I am not the only one) spending heavy money for these and work so poorly :(

Can't find this, my install is in C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\CORSAIR iCUE Software and there is a DLL under C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\CORSAIR iCUE Software\modules called ManifestSharedResources.dll which takes 292Mo.

Thats because this folder is inside the Users folder.

With this update I'm getting a bunch of Window Error Reporting Event ID 1001 errors involving Corsair files and services.

Fault bucket , type 0

Event Name: CLR20r3

Response: Not available

Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:

P1: Corsair.Service.DisplayAdapter

P2: 3.35.0.3

P3: 5f743143

P4: System.Management

P5: 4.8.4084.0

P6: 5dda3e36

P7: 8a

P8: 51

P9: PSZQOADHX1U5ZAHBHOHGHLDGIY4QIXHX

P10:

Attached files:

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER80BE.tmp.mdmp

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER816B.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER816C.tmp.xml

\\?\C:\Windows\Temp\WER816D.tmp.appcompat.txt

These files may be available here:

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\AppCrash_Corsair.Service._253fc27aed156382f455812ff4f59fb0da3f3031_d51cafa6_cab_d89a679c-cf55-4ddc-addb-d26d85652974

Analysis symbol:

Rechecking for solution: 0

Report Id: ac16d008-4b16-4f34-a419-c9dd334c6f13

Report Status: 100

Hashed bucket:

Cab Guid: 0

Fault bucket , type 0

Problem signature:

P1: Corsair.Service.DisplayAdapter

P2: 3.34.0.6

P3: 5f5b73fc

P4: System.Management

P5: 4.8.4084.0

P6: 5dda3e36

P7: 8a

P8: 51

P9: PSZQOADHX1U5ZAHBHOHGHLDGIY4QIXHX

P10:

Attached files:

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER31D8.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\AppCrash_Corsair.Service._875c351b2fd3977b6d9bb69ef26da4972c3c913_a2cc7e6d_e4845bf2-95c9-4834-b60a-3291689a9d8a

Analysis symbol:

Report Id: 862cdf90-4cb9-4640-82d2-94ca546a3d12

Report Status: 4196

Hashed bucket:

Fault bucket , type 0

Problem signature:

P1: Corsair.Service.exe

P2: 3.34.0.6

P3: 5f5b7400

P4: Corsair.Service.Common

P5: 3.34.0.6

P6: 5f5b73fa

P7: 129

P8: ed

P9: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

P10:

Attached files:

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERD826.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\AppCrash_Corsair.Service._dfd3e1436a38928e61135fa327b93ee8c93358_3f2af644_568a6178-9879-4a12-aec6-d34b7b777579

Analysis symbol:

Report Id: 0549d349-9454-4729-b27a-3e7e66fc2cda

Report Status: 4196

Hashed bucket:

Edited by huppra
more errors

Hello All,

Ever since updating to the latest software of icue my Corsair iCUE SP120 RGB PRO Rgb lighting isn't working anymore.. I have tried reinstalling also restarting pc without any luck.

anyone else experiencing a similar issue?

Thanks.

p.s I have a single sp120 fan on the rare of my Corsair Obsidian 500D RGB SE Mid Tower case

and the fans that come with the H115i and the case fans which all work apart from the sp120

Edited by VirtualPilot

This patch is exactly what I was looking for, fixed a few issues I was having. I think I'll stay here for while

Just going to echo this sentiment for a hot second.

I've avoided updating for a while due to some issues I've read about in recent release note threads... took the plunge on this one upgrading directly from 3.32.80 (did an uninstall of that version then install of 3.35.152)

It seems I'm somewhat lucky in that all my devices are detected (keyboard, memory, mouse, power supply) and all my profiles came back in the reinstall, as I chose not to delete them in the uninstall of the old version.

So far running quite smoothly and addressed a few issues I also experienced, so just a shout out and thanks to the development team. I hope you can address the issues some others are still having. Keep on keeping on!

Hello,

For quite some updates now...I still cannot get my LED RGB Strips to stay the solid color I am asking for.

Please view video in my google drive to see whats going on.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_6xOccuBBD4WJDx8GWscqlFV9uZqTa93?usp=sharing

My settings on iCue as follows with pictures attached.

Cheers

physically swap the order of the strips, if an LED is damaged the lights after it misbehave - i had this happen with a faulty LED out of the box i had to warranty

attachment.php?attachmentid=39502&stc=1&d=1605431874

Why doesn't the window solve the problem of not disappearing?

It may just be loading. For some reason when I click the tray icon to open the software it takes AGES AND AGES to open (or crash in some cases) and the whole time it's loading that menu stays up. I timed it once and it took 3 minutes 36 seconds to open the software from double-clicking on the tray icon and the only thing from Corsair I have is a mouse. Here's hoping that one day they do something about how sluggish and slow their software is. I know it can be done because as a comparison I have another computer with a few Razer peripherals attached and the Razer software loads and responds to everything instantly. Come on Corsair. What gives?

Edited by Avaton

ICUE keeps crashing when I enable video lighting and I don't know what to do. This effect is literally the only thing I bought my LS100 for.

I've tried to repair the installation, reinstall keeping profiles, reinstall wiping everything. Nothing works.

Sometimes I open ICUE and video lighting decides to work but then at some point it crashes again while gaming or watching videos and it doesn't work anymore.

You can find my exported logs attached.

ICUE.zip

My System has still some problems with normal mouseclicks counts as two and all that stuff...

If it's still under warranty send it back. That double-clicking thing is due to cheap poor quality switches and only gets worse. It's a very common problem. In my experience the only fix is to repeatedly send them back until you get one that doesn't do it. Maybe one day these mice manufacturers will get tired of replacing them and start using better switches but until then this is really the only fix unfortunately.

I have support ticket open and the tech has suggested updating to this version to see if it fixes my BSOD and Shutdown issues that I've experienced for about 7+ months. Reading this thread, sounds like not worth wasting my time on trying it out. I can't really deal with problems now that my computer has been stable since renaming all of the CPUID DLL files installed with iCue a couple weeks ago. iCue is partially broken now, but at least I don't need to worry about BSoD while in the middle of work. I really hope that this new version they are beta testing fixes everything. TBH, I will probably never purchase another Corsair product that uses iCue again if it isn't fixed. It's a shame because the hardware is great.

EDIT: So I tried this latest update and it was only a matter of about one-half hour after installing and rebooting that my computer crashed. lol "Classic iCue"

OIP.5th70eBrKQmefWsQJmgmzQAAAA?pid=Api&rs=1

Edited by brandonm