Corsair Community

Corsair H115I RGB Pro Help

andrewski84

Hello, brand new here. I purchased and received my H115I RGB Pro in the middle of June and replaced my old, dead, AIO. Installation was simple and everything worked on startup. The only thing was it would not show up in iCUE, but I was not worried about the default rainbow display. I had the microUSB connected to a USB 2.0 on the rear of the MOBO, not the 9-Pin, due to case LEDs using the only other available USB 9-Pin.

Anyhow, now when I boot up my computer, the pump works properly but has no RGB and the fans on the radiator do not turn on. When Windows boots up you can hear the fans boot up for just a second and then a sound as though something is unplugged. I check in Device Manager and I have an Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed).

I have scoured the forums for multiple hours trying a plethora of things but to no avail. Below is a list of things that I found in forums that I have tried:

• Tried both 9-PIN and rear USB connections
  • Uninstalled drivers and attempted reinstall
  • Uninstall iCUE and reinstall with latest version (3.32.80)
  • downloaded HWInfo and Corsair is not listed in there
  • Windows Fast Startup is DISABLED
  • In BIOS Fast Boot DISABLED
  • In BIOS XHCI Handoff ENABLED
  • MOBO, Chipset drivers updated to current

If anyone has advice and/or solution, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

• Corsair Employee
Hello, brand new here. I purchased and received my H115I RGB Pro in the middle of June and replaced my old, dead, AIO. Installation was simple and everything worked on startup. The only thing was it would not show up in iCUE, but I was not worried about the default rainbow display. I had the microUSB connected to a USB 2.0 on the rear of the MOBO, not the 9-Pin, due to case LEDs using the only other available USB 9-Pin.

Anyhow, now when I boot up my computer, the pump works properly but has no RGB and the fans on the radiator do not turn on. When Windows boots up you can hear the fans boot up for just a second and then a sound as though something is unplugged. I check in Device Manager and I have an Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed).

I have scoured the forums for multiple hours trying a plethora of things but to no avail. Below is a list of things that I found in forums that I have tried:

• Tried both 9-PIN and rear USB connections
  • Uninstalled drivers and attempted reinstall
  • Uninstall iCUE and reinstall with latest version (3.32.80)
  • downloaded HWInfo and Corsair is not listed in there
  • Windows Fast Startup is DISABLED
  • In BIOS Fast Boot DISABLED
  • In BIOS XHCI Handoff ENABLED
  • MOBO, Chipset drivers updated to current

If anyone has advice and/or solution, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Hey Andrewski,

Try deleting iCue entirely again and also go into your %APPDATA% folder and get rid of any Corsair files, you have. Restart and reinstall and hopefully that does it. Otherwise, do contact our support team: support.corsair.com

-Art