Corsair Community

Flickering/Stuttering with H100i Platinum RGB SE (White version) and included LL120s

DeathlySiNs 666

Has anyone heard anything else from Corsair? A part of me was all "well, it'll be fixed with the number of complaints, that are very specific to Windows 2004 rev" but I have not seen anything to address this.

Obviously people with issues are on this thread, but has anyone heard of people that have no issues on Windows 2004? I know about 10 people with Corsair products and every single one of them have the issue. I am guessing maybe some users don't care or notice, or use steady lights so they do not experience it, but this is a pretty high percentage of failure rate so you'd think the Corsair people would be aware of it.

• 3 weeks later...

Made an account just to post this, since I was having this issue until recently. Changing the lighting settings so that only one fan was lit worked, but more importantly, the newest software update for iCUE seems to have solved this issue. I'm on the most currently Windows build (2004), and have had no issues for several, either while playing games or not. Additionally, I changed none of the cabling connections from when I set up the cooler.

Hopefully the new update solves the issue for everyone else having this issue as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Very disappointed to see this thread running for so long : /

Just did a reformat because my windows failed to update for a few months now. After format I'm on 20H2 and this is now an issue for me as well.

I've not had any issues before but after a clean install, the led on the pump are flickering horribly.

I'm also getting duplicate Actions almost every time I open the software. There are keys that have had their action removed, duplicate keys -- just a mess of software.

I also can't get layers to work. Before I could have rain effect on the ram on top of a gradient change. Now only the top effect works at all.

Edited by ttomo

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi guys. New to the forum and new to PC building. Completed my build about a week ago and had no issues with the AIO until this morning. To my knowledge, no update has been done, but the RGB is now turning my system into a disco... any updates on the issue @corsair. Would love to resolve this.

Hey Corsair.... we need an update about this ASAP... Windows 10 1909 will reach the end of servicing May 11, 2021 and apparently is the only build of Windows where ICUE does not show issues with flickering.

Here is the page of Microsoft:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/lifecycle/announcements/windows-10-1909-end-of-servicing#:~:text=Windows%2010,%20version%201909%20will,servicing%20on%20May%2011,%202021.

I'm having the same or similar issue in 2021. When gaming the lights flicker to different colors not part of the program. Once they flicker to the wrong color they don't go back until I restart icue. It's only while gaming. My windows is up to date and my firmware is 3.24.

It's always done this to a small degree and it was annoying but it's gotten worse when I did some usb header swaps on the MB. I needed another internal header so I decided to use the one on the commander, something I avoided until now, and it's more pronounced.

Any thoughts?