Corsair Community

H115i RGB

Blue_Attack

Hi all,

A few days ago i build a new pc.

I have a MB MSI MPG Z390 and Corsair H115i cooler built in a TT Level 20 GT ARGB Case. GPU is a MSI Geforce RTX 2070 Super Trio. Memory is Vengeance Pro DDR4 RGB. There are 3 ARGB fans connected to a controller in the case.

All things are working smooth..

Now the thing i'm a complete noob is the RGB part...

Now i use Mystic light and i can control the 3 fans in the case, RGB from de GPU, Memory RGB, MB RGB. Only the H115i cooler with fans show the standard rgb (rainbow colors) and is not showing up in the mystic light software.

What can i do to fix this ? I want everything in the case to do the same lightshow :-)

Thx !!

You'll need to use iCUE to set the colors. Mystic Light can't take control of its hardware and lighting. I suspect this is really a "H115i Platinum" which means the fans on the cooler are also RGB. If you don't want to run iCUE permanently, set the colors to Hardware Lighting and then choose your fan curve. The fan/pump settings are saved automatically. Hardware Lighting will show when iCUE is not running. The software profile "Lighting Effects" will show when the software is running.

You'll need to use iCUE to set the colors. Mystic Light can't take control of its hardware and lighting. I suspect this is really a "H115i Platinum" which means the fans on the cooler are also RGB. If you don't want to run iCUE permanently, set the colors to Hardware Lighting and then choose your fan curve. The fan/pump settings are saved automatically. Hardware Lighting will show when iCUE is not running. The software profile "Lighting Effects" will show when the software is running.

Thx.

Yes it's the H115i Platinum. If i understand you i only can change the color of pump en fans with icue only, for example a color blue. With mystic light i set all other components to blue to have the same color in the case.

If i wan't a lighting effect it's not possible to use mystic en icue together ?

Grtz

Not really. All of these systems have different architectures. Some MSI boards have a "JCorsair" header, but it basically turns your stuff into one long LED strip. I usually recommend people use the Corsair interface so they can see all the options. RGB aside, you still need iCUE to set pump and fan speeds.

On the positive side, you have a pretty decent selection of hardware savable effects on the Platinum, so finding a complimentary color/pattern shouldn't be too difficult.

Not really. All of these systems have different architectures. Some MSI boards have a "JCorsair" header, but it basically turns your stuff into one long LED strip. I usually recommend people use the Corsair interface so they can see all the options. RGB aside, you still need iCUE to set pump and fan speeds.

On the positive side, you have a pretty decent selection of hardware savable effects on the Platinum, so finding a complimentary color/pattern shouldn't be too difficult.

Thx for the advice. I installed icue to change color for pump and fans in hardware lighting.

Grtz