Corsair Community

H100i Platinum (2 ML RGB Fans) + 1 QL140

FALE

H100i Platinum (2 ML RGB Fans) + 1 QL140

How do I get the QL140 to light up without a Lighting Node Core? I have a Lighting Node Pro from the RGB strips but the RGB connector off the QL140 doesn't fit into the Lighting Node Pro. Can I hook it up to the H100i somehow? I only wanted the single 140 as its kind of the only fan visible on my setup (H440 is pretty walled off). Help?

You won't be able to connect it to the H100i Platinum.

You can get an RGB Fan LED Hub and connect it to the Lighting Node Pro.

Alternatively, there is also an unsupported 3rd party cable that will let you connect it directly to the LNP.

• Confused 1

You won't be able to connect it to the H100i Platinum.

You can get an RGB Fan LED Hub and connect it to the Lighting Node Pro.

Alternatively, there is also an unsupported 3rd party cable that will let you connect it directly to the LNP.

I looked around for the product but it was sold out on corsair's site and overpriced everywhere else. Got one of those 3rd party cables. kinda wish I'd have done my research prior to getting it. What got me tripped up was I had a Lighting Node Pro already from the light strips I got, and I knew the QL needed a node of some kind. I assumed the Node Core was somehow "lesser" than the Node Pro so I didn't need more equipment. Like every other time you have two products, the 'core' one is less capable than the 'pro' one. Oh well. thanks for the tip!