Corsair Community

Corsair LL120 Fans not syncing to Icue software

killerkris14

Please excuse me if this is posted in the wrong area, I'm new to theses forums . I have linked the system info and logs export from Icue

I'm having an issue as of lately. everything was working find till 3 days ago I had a hard crash of windows on my computer now my fans are acting spurratic , no matter what is set in Icue.

to show you the issue I posted a unlisted YouTube video about the issue located here : [ame]

[/ame]

but to describe it 3 of my 4 LL 120 fans that have been connected to the Lighting node pro and had been working fine( before the crash) are now doing what ever the heak they want.

often times 3 out of my 4 LL 120 fans will just stay red the whole time, then one( or sometimes half of one ) tries to do actually work like it should

its really weird and hard to explain the video is the best way to see whats happening i even recorded my ICUE settings that are just set to :Color warp ;Fast ;Right

any assistance in trouble shooting this would be great, I have already ordered new fans because i thought they had fried when my computer crashed. They did not turn on for the whole next day( no matter what i set Icue to do ) But i would like to use those in another build if i can get these working correctly again

That top, back fan.... is it plugged into port #1 on the RGB Lighting Hub? If so, switch it with #4 and see what happens. The lighting is serial, so if something goes wrong in the middle of fan 1, everything after usually goes off. In this instance since the rest are still illuminating, I am not sure you can rule out the RGB hub yet either.

Most often this is hardware related, but doing a repair install of iCUE is a lot faster than than any other steps. Go the Windows Apps list, left click it, and select modify. It will not delete your settings.

It does suggest there is a problem somewhere in the ring on that fan. Surprised it lights fully, but then again the others did light after it, so not a break in the line. I would check static LED display for the three primary Red-Green-Blue colors and maybe the three intermediates as well.