Corsair Community

LL120 Random Colors / Not Syncing

Xon

Feb 28, 2020, and this is still an issue with the latest iCUE Software (3.25.60)

Everything was working as intended before the update.

Now even when opening certain games iCUE crashes completely.

Almost positive it's a firmware issue.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all,

I have same issue, with my LL120, its happened with 4 fans of my 6 fans, before i install the last update v3.26.95 and also after installed its actually happened after i get notification from windows that ICUE need update problem start happen and till now stay with me randomly happen with same 4 fans.

I tried to check all cables all fine also updated all latest firmware of commander still happens.

i think update caused for that!

anybody face this after update v3.26.95 ??

• 1 month later...

I had to go through shenanigans this last week due to troubleshooting Riot Vanguard. I updated all of my software. I was using the old Corsair RGB application (I don't remember what it was called before iCue) but that worked perfectly. Now that I've switched to iCue, my 6 RGB fans no longer sync. This was the reason why I uninstalled this software when it initially came out and went back to the old one.

Specifically, I'm running 6 fans with Color Wave under Lighting Link. They used to sync up with the old app. Now only certain options do like Spiral Rainbow. Every other fan alternates where as before they used to all do the same thing. Is this by design? Is there a way to get them all do the same two color cycle at once?

Edited by ghostlight