Corsair Community

HS70 Charging Issues

Corsair needs to do something about this I've had my headset about 1 year with not much use and lately i can plug it up to charge it shows the red led after a night of charging i can go unplug it and it will literally die I'm using a corsair  plug as well  ( i also don use the headset for more then 3-6 hours approx.) does anyone have a fix i really don't want to have to stop using there brand as far as headsets go!

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/13/2018 at 6:36 PM, Corsair Mint said:

Hi SinCitiSaint, it shouldn't stop charging if left connected, it should keep it fully charged for you. The battery life expectancy can depend on multiples factors, such as volume level and how often you have something actively playing. But if the battery level dropped while connected, we'd recommend getting a replacement just in case.

If you bought from our website directly, you can actually contact webstore directly for help with the replacement.

my headset was also charged overnight and it only charged to 5% i had these problems for longer when i was charging them with my pc but never to only 5% I dont get how it only charged to 5% when i charged it overnight in the wall charger