Corsair Community

Scimitar buttons not working

Malstroven

Whenever I use the volume scroll wheel on my K70 LUX RGB keyboard, all of the side buttons on my scimitar stop working until I close CUE in the background and restart it. This seems to be the only action causing the issue as well.

I've been using these for a while without any issues, and this has only started happening with the most recent update to CUE. I have tried forcing firmware updates and repairing the program, but nothing works. Anyone have any suggestions as to how this can be fixed?

Whenever I use the volume scroll wheel on my K70 LUX RGB keyboard, all of the side buttons on my scimitar stop working until I close CUE in the background and restart it. This seems to be the only action causing the issue as well.

I've been using these for a while without any issues, and this has only started happening with the most recent update to CUE. I have tried forcing firmware updates and repairing the program, but nothing works. Anyone have any suggestions as to how this can be fixed?

I have the same Problem! i just bought a K95 RGB PLATINUM all was working well and once you touch the volume wheel you lose all side buttons on the Scimitar pro a cue restart seems to getting working until you touch the volume wheel

Archived