Corsair Community

need help with k70 lux red

zeus1gdsm

HEY ALL!!!

huge corsair fan here. all peripherals and case as well.

i have a nice Matrix screen saver. Id like my keyboard to switch to rain mode when it activates. (matchy matchy) :)

I was unable to get it to work in basic mode.

i have a standard profile which is just static, for when im using the pc.

i tried adding a lighting affect (rain) and setting a screensaver action linking to the scr file.

no luck it stayed in either one or the other.

so i switched to advanced, made a second profile to activate on action (screensaver) then generated my own form of the "rain" effect to activate on the scr file.

still a no go its either rain or static.

am i missing something to get this to switch to the rain effect on screensaver and then remain static otherwise?

been browsing threads and youtube. no luck

not sure about this, but maybe you could have a hardware mode as the screensaver could be on while system was suspended or about to be? which would turn off or prevent CUE from working. This would mean you would need to set it up as the default static lighting profiles assuming the device supports it. Maybe static hardware lighting means you cannot have a "rain" effect, I've never tried it but I am sure someone will get back to you RE this. If PC stays logged in and CUE is running with access to peripherals...I would imagine this is achievable glhf neo

Archived