Corsair Community

Where to buy PSU shroud for 570x?

lunatics

Yes they do,it takes about 3-4 days to get to the UK.

If you just got the order email and nothing else you may have been out of luck getting it,like me I've tryed to contact customer about cancelling a order and have not heard anything back so I'm going to have to contact paypal.

• 2 weeks later...
So another month, another lack of updates or any real information about a product that is advertised and wanted yet Corsair seems to refuse to support. On top of that I just noticed my post was edited because I asked if anyone makes their own or mods one to try and get my hands on. So you don't make a product, or you make a product and advertise it but don't actually sell it, and people aren't allowed to discuss on here about how to get a third part one or make one when you guys refuse to sell them? Honestly, what a joke and let down of customer support and service. I will really have to think twice before I buy another product from Corsair when they seem to offer no support for it or actually sell the items advertised for it, then edit your post and say it's against the rules to ask about what to do about it or how to get one since they don't make or sell it? What a joke.

• 4 months later...

Thanks, but I'd prefer a genuine Corsair shroud (of the same material and color).

Since it is a piece of the case that is obviously missing, Corsair seems amazingly uninterested in producing and shipping enough of these to eager customers.

Come on Corsair. Other, far smaller companies that care about customers ship the accessories required by customers without any charge and within days from request (Noctua).

Acting like this is negligence:!:

Archived