Corsair Community

Colors don't display correctly

TacoTues

Whenever I shutdown my computer the next time it boots up the colors are just straight up broken. White is a turquoise color, red doesn't even display, green is green, yellow is green, and pink is dark blue. The only lighting effect I have on is static white and I deleted all my other lighting effects to see if it worked (it didn't.) Now the only thing I can do is force update the firmware which seems to be the only fix but it's very annoying to do it every time I boot my computer. Also if you're wondering what rainbow mode looks like, it just shows a long green and a long blue with no other color. Please help!

I have a refurbished board, i have problems with certain lights and i am sure it is the hardware. It sounds like yours is not the hardware because it gets better once you do something.

Maybe try different ports on your computer and ensure none of them is a combo esata usb port? Try two usb 2's only (if your keyboard has 2 usbs).

Try disabling the 16.7 Million color check box under settings?

Try rebooting after the firmware update that fixes it, uninstalling with a scheduled shutdown -r -t 60 and plug it back in after a reboot and see if the same thing happens?

Archived