Corsair Community

Commander Pro temp sensor calibration

FuzzyWolf

There was an issue on FW 0.31xx and I do not think it has been addressed. You may wish to roll back to 0.21xx if this is the case. You only need to be on 0.31 if you have LL fans or one the just released RGB peripherals than connects to Link.

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=171536

ah, so the calibration is a software/firmware issue? Thanks for that but honestly downgrading seems like a hassle and it generally works for me so I think I'll leave it as is and wait for an update. It's not too bad as long as they'll update it and for now, I can just mentally subtract it, my fans are based on GPU temps anyways. I only asked because when my room was temp 20C and it bothers me a bit to see it showing 25C on my intake.

I didn't stay on it long enough to catalog different kinds of errors. It had some fan control issues and Link 4.9 had changed the way it behaves when Link is not running --- something that was critical to my set-up and thus I rolled back. What you are describing was detailed by another user. After rolling back I put dual temp probes on my two data collection points (2 from the mobo and 2 from the C-Pro). All of them are completely in step on Link 4.8.3 and FW 0.21. That also allows them to function and adjust fans speed based on the temp probe data without Link running in the background.

Archived