Corsair Community

Corsair Link Very High DPC Latency - Causing Audio Pops

hutt132

Windows 10 Version 10.0.14393 Build 14393

Corsair Link v4.9.0.57

DPC Latency before and after Corsair Link is running:

http://puu.sh/xQgJO/bd1d0ac30d.png

As shown in the image above, DPC latency is very high when Corsair Link is running (4000us). Once I close Corsair Link by clicking Exit in my tray, the DPC latency goes back to normal (500us).

This high DPC latency is causing my audio to pop when playing music and is very frustrating. If it isn't fixed soon, I'm going to have to find something else to control my fans. I saw a few threads in the past where this issue was fixed with an update, but it seems to have be happening again. Could a developer please look into this and patch the issue?

Try rolling back to Link 4.8.3. There are several reported issues with 4.9. I did not have it installed long enough to test for audio issues, but I was experiencing clear system delays and even the lights on my HD fans were sluggish. I have not experienced any sound issues on 4.8 and having gone through a very frustrating bout of sound crushing, high DPC latency a while back, I would notice if it were affecting the system.

Try rolling back to Link 4.8.3. There are several reported issues with 4.9. I did not have it installed long enough to test for audio issues, but I was experiencing clear system delays and even the lights on my HD fans were sluggish. I have not experienced any sound issues on 4.8 and having gone through a very frustrating bout of sound crushing, high DPC latency a while back, I would notice if it were affecting the system.

Thank you for the suggestion. I downgraded to 4.8.3, but the DPC latency issue still remains and causing audio pops.

Archived