Corsair Community

Corsair Sponsored Build Log - dmodz - Bladerunner 2048 Casemod

nice works guys,,, looking forward to the father vs son wars to start OCC style lol..

Haha that might end up happening quicker than I think! Hes already eying up parts for another build..

Hopefully get the video of this one edited and up and photo's done, as another one to start end of the week for an online magazine. Edit just clicked on your profile, you should get off the Kite and try speedflying! Keeps you dry ;)

Haha that might end up happening quicker than I think! Hes already eying up parts for another build..

Hopefully get the video of this one edited and up and photo's done, as another one to start end of the week for an online magazine. Edit just clicked on your profile, you should get off the Kite and try speedflying! Keeps you dry ;)

Good luck with the coming build!.. its finding the time to kite these days i struggle with..

Good luck with the coming build!.. its finding the time to kite these days i struggle with..

Im the same, winters here up north though so hoping for a session in the mountains on sunday.

Put the case back together again tonight, to find the pump has gone had to strip the whole thing out drain and pop a new one in..Very frustrating!

Some more pictures of the Bladerunner 2049 Casemod. Still some more to come after a little edit! Massive thanks to CORSAIR ,Barrowint Liquid.cool For the fun toys to make the build.

Also in use if you can spot it is an Alphacool English Radiator an XSPC block and a EK Water Blocks rather heavily modded GPU plate (the rusting on all these products is of course fake;)

The build was inspired by my love for all things Bladerunner, 70% of the build was done by my son with the brute force jobs done by myself. He really enjoyed the ease of soft tubing this time as previously only done hard loops. We did set off with hard tubing in mind for this build but once the custom bables were in it just looked so much better with the natural loop of the soft tubing.

Video to follow.

zzi6MZQ.jpg

zbiLCf3.jp

AxzCwj5.jpg

e4nmm7T.jpg

egYPvGU.jpg

Mk92lgg.jpg

nPFaYxj.jpg

qvrTkns.jpg

uTDD3rQ.jpg

LRR17l5.jpg

Jp6cas0.jpg