Corsair Community

H2100 Wireless Headset Problems

GeneralVikus

My PC recently crashed, and while there was no lasting damage, my H2100 wireless headset stopped working immediately afterwards - I can't be sure if the two issues are related, however, I've used the headset on two computers to check, so I know the problem isn't with the PC.

There appears to be no problem with the headset establishing a connection, as my PC will recognise it as an enabled audio device as soon as I plug in the wireless USB adaptor.

However, the orange 'charging' light is permanently on (it will not turn off if the headset is unplugged) which would suggest that the battery is not flat. However, it doesn't blink or pulse as it's supposed to while charging.

Furthermore, while the device connects automatically when plugged in, the power button has stopped working. The device will not turn off while the USB is plugged in, and cannot be turned on when the USB is not plugged in.

I believe I had this problem once before - also, I think, under the circumstances of a crash - and it was eventually resolved by simply charging the headset. However, I've left it on charge (and turned off, simply by un-plugging the wireless adaptor) all night, and there has been no change.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Archived