Corsair Community

K55 RGB Keyboard

Monocromo

Winlock Key Disable Led Indicator keeps flashing. Google told me I can change the BIOS on the back of the keyboard near the cable, but there is nothing on the back of my keyboard.

How to get turn this ****ty led flashing off? I put some duct tape on it now, but I think there will be another solution.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Winlock Key Disable Led Indicator keeps flashing. Google told me I can change the BIOS on the back of the keyboard near the cable, but there is nothing on the back of my keyboard.

How to get turn this ****ty led flashing off? I put some duct tape on it now, but I think there will be another solution.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Have you tried a factory reset, using the procedure in the K55 RGB Quick Start Guide?

Factory Reset

Press and hold FN + F4 for 5 seconds. All 3 zones will blink rapid 2 times in white color to confirm all lighting modes and macro assignments have been reset to defaults.

No one?

Also, the led lights cant be activated with the button on the top (to the left of the winlock key), also the MR button doesnt work.

Anyone who can be of any assistance? Ty in advance

Did you read through the quick start guide?

TO RECORD MACRO keyboard shortcuts to access them.

• Press MR key. The macro status LED indicator will start blinking to indicate macro recording mode is now on.
  • Select G-key you want the macro assigned to.
    The macro status LED indicator will start blinking rapidly to indicate macro recording is now in progress.
  • Every keypress will now be recorded.
  • Press MR key to stop recording. The macro status LED indicator will stop blinking and turn off .

TO EXECUTE MACRO

• Press any G1-G6 key to play previously recorded macro.

Archived