Corsair Community

Import actions help

Hi, I was having trouble with my macro actions not working a lot of the time. After restarting they would work.

But this is my work, the macros do work stuff and I can't really afford constant restarts.

So I exported my actions, re-installed CUE - the same (latest) version.

Now there is no import export command, even though there was on the last install.

I need to import the actions so I can keep working efficiently. 18 actions takes quite a while to re-map.

Am I missing something?

2017-03-28.thumb.png.3b9562b6166d63c7db5a782725e53f4f.png

Doesn't matter, I spent the afternoon remapping the keys instead of drawing.

Which was a pain.

I've exported the profile and re-imported it and it's saved the key maps, which is good.

Time will tell if this CUE starts properly on every boot now.

The K95 is brilliant for productivity, but the software isn't too friendly.

Yes, that's the import profile button.

Trouble is I exported the actions not the profile. The suffix is different and I can't use that button to import actions.

CUE 2.11.115 import function accepts the following file types:

• Profile (*.cueprofile *.cuefolder *.prf *.mode)
  • Folder (*.cuefolder)

If your file extension is not listed, then you may need to go back to CUE 1 and re-export your profile.

attachment.php?attachmentid=28441&stc=1&d=1490758240

• 8 months later...
CUE 2.11.115 import function accepts the following file types:

• Profile (*.cueprofile *.cuefolder *.prf *.mode)
  • Folder (*.cuefolder)

If your file extension is not listed, then you may need to go back to CUE 1 and re-export your profile.

attachment.php?attachmentid=28441&stc=1&d=1490758240

The problem with this answer is:

1) CUE-1 provided the ability to export actions list to an action file with the '.act' extension

2) Going back to CUE-1 to re-export actions doesn't help if CUE-2 does not provide a means to import.

3) CUE-2 wiped out all my CUE-1 profiles during update (except for much older ones I exported in separate folder--I forgot that the 'Back-Up' in setting did not back-up include profiles, actions,...)

4) If, you had several modes within a profile, the CUE-2 import of the profile(s) seems to only import the first mode and none of the rest. Nor the lighting effects.

Note: I only have the M65 Pro RGB mouse so my response is based on my experience with mouse only.

Archived