Corsair Community

Corsair Scimitar Pro

bryan1218

Hi there, hoping you guys can help... I've scoured the interwebs and found nothing specific to my problem.

I've had the Naga for years and am loving this change, just feels more structurally sound and is also about 60 bucks cheaper!

However, I've had my push-to-talk Mouse 4 or 5 for about 10 years now and old habits die hard. I can bind the "forward" or "backward" mouse buttons to the top two buttons but I can seem to fully disable the dpi or profile switch in any way unless I just completely disable the button completely.

Here are the things I have tried. I've deleted all profiles hoping that no profiles to switch would fix it but it still spams and acts all cracked out as I hold the button down to talk. So basically I can get the button remapped but cannot fully disable the profile or dpi switch function.

Any help is VERY much appreciated.

Did you create a software profile instead of using a hardware profile? This should allow the profile switch to be reassigned.

A software profile will have the default Corsair logo on it while a hardware profile will be an memory card icon.

Are you seeing a Conflict error? Did you modify the HW profiles and not save it to the Scimitar PRO? If you have not used them yet, It may be best to clear the storage for now. The option to clear it can be found under global settings.

You will want to put in a support ticket and see whether Corsair can reproduce the issue if a software profile did not help and that no profile switching has occurred.

https://corsair.secure.force.com/

Archived