Corsair Community

Compatibilty issues?!?

patrick_12322

I currently have a stick of cmx512-2700llpt and I am wanting to add another stick of 512. This particular make is hard to find and I am wanting to put a stick of CMX512-2700C2PT. The only difference I've noticed is the Cas Latency; the llpt is 2-3-2-5 1T , where the C2PT is 2-3-3-6. I am curious if this will have an effect on the performance or any type of conflict? Thanks for your help.

Patrick

I currently have a stick of cmx512-2700llpt and I am wanting to add another stick of 512. This particular make is hard to find and I am wanting to put a stick of CMX512-2700C2PT. The only difference I've noticed is the Cas Latency; the llpt is 2-3-2-5 1T , where the C2PT is 2-3-3-6. I am curious if this will have an effect on the performance or any type of conflict? Thanks for your help.

Patrick

I would like to know this as well as I am in the same boat. Cant find LL memory, so i got some C2 memory. I have not had the chance to fully test anything but at first installation my BIOS is recognizing 1024 but at 266 speeds. My memory is 400 speeds (3200). But again, i have no idea if this is normal or anything as i have not tested anything. Just a little input.

Archived