Corsair Community

CUE not working when i turn my pc on

methods

So when i turn my pc on, CUE will have issues, usually its that my lighting effects dont work, and when i try and go in to the software it just has a spinning circle on my cursor and i cant actually click to open the software up from my task bar. I can end process and reopen it and it still wont let me actually get in to the software. So i have to go in to add or remove programs, repair the software, and then restart to make it work. Now today i turned my computer on, and the lighting effects are working properly. But none of my side buttons on my scimitar work for me, and when i try to go to the software, same thing happens. just a spinning circle and i cant actually open it. This is really disappointing and tempting me to just return my k70 and scimitar since ive had nothing but issues with the CUE software.

CUE is having trouble communicating with the keyboard.

Can you try the keyboard on another computer? Does it work fine or is the same issue still present?

Have you tried a different USB port?

Latest USB chipset drivers, Windows updates, UEFI/BIOS, etc?

I would assume the macro issue is random? e.g. does not occur at every restart/cold start?

Do you have multiple profiles? Are they linked to any applications?

If you do, CUE might not be on the profile which would be a reason why the macro would not work.

Have the same problem with my Scimitar, works for a day or so then I have to reboot before macros work. I don't have any keyboard macros but I assume they would also be affected. Seems this latest version literally just removed the execution error message and didn't bother to fix the problem.

Archived