Corsair Community

Flash Voyager MP3 player

Freezermug

Any chance you will be creating a flash mp3 player like your flash voyager line. I have a well known mainstream mp3 player but it is to expensive and fragile to take to alot of places. Even with a case you have to be careful with it. Your flash voyager is very rugged and I was hoping you would consider making a mp3 player of the same type of product. I really would like to be able to buy an Mp3 player where I wouldnt have to treat it like a laptop and just do whatever with it I want. Biking, gym, sking ect. Anything, really beat on it you know and not have to worry about it all the time.

Your 1gb flash voyager as an mp3 player is my dream product right now. So light, rugged and portable. Even wear around your neck. please make it a reality

I'll point this thread out to RG. I like the idea as well, however I dunno how much they know about MP3 players :) I'd guess to do something like this they'd either partner with another company, hire someone to do the MP3 part for them, or supply the USB stick part for another company.

Archived