Corsair Community

Mic Feedback

kmgtt24

• 1 year later...

Hi

My Corsair 7.1 headphones have been nothing but garbage since day 1. I have the latest software and have got all the latest drivers. Sound dropping in and out mic problems, 4 hours of use from full charge etc the list goes on and on. Have had no reply from the Corsair team about my problems. DO NOT BUY THEM(or any other of their products), there is no help from the teams and trying to find something in there web design is a nightmare! Don't buy their equipment or they may end up like my head set. Poor product, poor service. Web site is clunky and hard to find what you are looking for. the entire Corsair experience is hopeless and frustrating. :mad::mad::evil::evil:

SMH

shitset.thumb.jpg.0b8215c908c4ce5bd7e540f9bdcb5c48.jpg

• 2 years later...

My HS70 Pro feedback:

- Volume control, bad positioning since it often will be rubbing against my chair headrest and get altered. It would be interesting moving it to the bottom of the ear-cup.

- Voice prompts on/off behaviour dosent seem to be consistent.

- There ought to be more visible in the windows status bar the battery levels.

- iCue equalizer didnt worked for me, the best setting of the headset was to use Windows Spatial Positioning with 7.1 enabled. Perhaps would be nice to check it out as for headset defaults.