Corsair Community

New to CUE software, Have a few questions

Furbodo

I just got my Strafe RGB in the mail today and I've been toying around with the settings of the CUE software. I've also downloaded a few profiles that others have made.

I know that I can create macros and other things with this keyboard, but what else can you do? I can get profiles to switch according to what game I have open, but can I create lighting effects that revolve around what is happening in-game? Like say for instance that I'm playing Black Ops III, can I have my lighting change in accordance with a grenade throw or my gun shooting?

Also is there a lighting effect name for the key to change color according to it being pressed down? I've switched from MX Blues to MX Reds, so with that I can test the amount of force that I need to use to trigger a key press. I miss the tactile click, but not the noise that was associated with it.

For the most part I would like to know my limits. Answering any of my questions would be greatly appreciated.

You can make a add on with the SDK that would allow you to change lighting depending on in game feed back. However it would take some time and a lot of effort, plus if you run the game through Steam you might have difficulity reading the memory you would need.

You can have a key change colors upon being pressed. Go to the = beside each mode and select reactive typing.

You can make a add on with the SDK that would allow you to change lighting depending on in game feed back. However it would take some time and a lot of effort, plus if you run the game through Steam you might have difficulity reading the memory you would need.

You can have a key change colors upon being pressed. Go to the = beside each mode and select reactive typing.

has anyone done that for other games?

Archived