Corsair Community

Is it possible to set up H2100 headphones on a mobile phone?

ajhickin

Hi all,

I recently purchased the Corsair H2100 gaming headphones, and I think they are great. Is there any way of getting them to work an a Android phone at all?

I know you can get USB to stereo jack converters but not sure if they will even work this way?

Ideally would love to get them to still be wireless but I think that's a long shot?

Thanks!

Hi Toasted,

Thanks for letting me know - I didn't even know there was a OTG cable. That would be a cheap and effective way, so I may just buy a cable and try it.

If anyone else has any more details, please let me know

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so just to confirm, I thought I would just buy a USB OTG cable as they are really cheap anyway.

I bought this for 85p:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...ilpage_o00_s00

Received it today, plugged it into my Samsung S6, attached the wireless corsair usb stick to it, turned my headset on and they paired straight away with no configuration. It works perfectly, and you can still control the volume from the headset wirelessly!

I think the ps4 audio settings has got some option to customize the audio to play through your headphones. Configuring to “chat audio” might work. You have to try these or else wait for the next update. Also, I don’t think every headphone will work with this and you will have to find the right piece of a pair that supports with ps4. I used AudioQuest NightHawk headphones bought from Bay Bloor Radio in Toronto and was well supported for my PlayStation.

Archived