Corsair Community

H110i GTX Link issues

megas88

So I've been looking at the solutions in the forums but so far nothings worked permanently. Basically whenever I put my pc to sleep and wake it up, Link no longer sees the pump or it's fans. I can't control leds or fan speed. Whatever profile I have on stays till I restart. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Corsair Link, looked for that regedit entry people pointed out in another thread but couldn't find it because I don't think it applys to the H110i GTX, and it's just a frustrating little bug. I go into the device manager and it finds the pump no problem and says it's working properly but Link still can't detect it. If link is open after wake up it'll see the pump but I can't do anything with it. When I exit Link and reopen it the pump vanishes. Please help me. Thank you.

I'm also afraid to do the driver uninstall reinstall cause I don't know how to find the drivers to reinstall and am worried I'll damage something. This is one solution I came across but only wanna do it if I have to.

Just found one. Took me a while. Why the hell is it mini usb anyway? After a shut down and turned back on, Link didn't even see the pump when it normally does with the motherboard cable so I'm back to the regular setup. Thank you btw for your help so far. I really appreciate it.

edit: Sorry, i also updated to new version of link. No change.

Archived